This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Our purpose is to ensure compliance to medical treatments and promote healing through optimal care and stress reduction, We work closely with your veterinarian to provide your pet the best care 24/7 and help by aiding and educating pet owners.
Services We Offer:
(This list is a basic representation.. Each pet and owner situation is unique, so if you wish to consider our services we will have an initial Consult with you regarding your veterinarian's diagnosis, instructions and your plans for short & long-term care.)
• Pet CPR Instruction
• Special Needs Pet Sitting
• Medication administration
• Fluid Administration (Subcutaneous or Intravenous)
• Anal Gland Expression
• Illness/Geriatric Care & Maintenance
• Sample Collection & delivery to your clinic
• Wound Cleaning, Care and Maintenance
• Feeding Assistance
• Catheter Maintenance
• Owner Education & Coaching
• Emergency and quality of life pre-planning
• Advanced Medical Directives
Advantages of our Services:
• Many owners have to administer medication and/or provide medical treatment at home for their sick or elderly pet. We will come in and either administer or perform the treatment for you, or we will coach you with your veterinarians instructions until you are comfortable doing them on your own.
• Providing treatments at home and being confident & calm with the adminstration puts less stress on your pet (and you!) which promotes a more peaceful state of mind and a healing enviornment.
• Having an experienced, trained professional teaching or administering home treatments will allow for early detection of adverse reactions or any subtle decline in health, ensuring proper veterinary care is sought at the appropriate time.
For any questions or to book an appointment call or email us at Homepetnurse@yahoo.com or (770)744-9313.
Disclaimer: Home Pet Nurse does not diagnose, administer medication or perform any treatments that have not been ordered by a licensed veterinarian. Any supplies needed to perform a treatment must be supplied by yourself and your veterinarian. Home Pet Nurse can NOT be used to replace regular veterinary care and we do not administer any vaccines or perform euthanasia. Our company is here to assist, support and provide comfort for you and your pet's needs after your regular veterinarian has ordered home treatment and care.
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service