He would be perfect for someone who is a beginner rider to intermediate rider or someone who is getting back in the saddle and wants a very safe horse to ride. If you're a beginner rider who has never ridden before but are interested in leasing him I would be willing to lease him to you as long as riding was under supervision of either myself or my trainer. I wouldn't suggest him for an absolute beginner rider who knows nothing about horses to ride him alone strictly because of his size. He would even be great for a 4-H kid or anyone else looking for a large safe ride. He would make the perfect husband horse and can carry a larger rider with no problem.
He does amazing on the trails and is incredibly well behaved in the arena. He is best suited for trail riding or flat work in the arena, either English pleasure riding, Western Pleasure, Vaulting, English/Western/Bareback Walk Trot Canter, he will cross water, goes to the Beach, cross bridges, etc with no problem, trailers wonderfully, can go in a parade. He is not for barrel racing, pole bending, herding cattle, hunters or jumpers but is perfect for just about anything else. He's safe enough for your children to ride and big enough to ride double with you and your child if your kid isn't comfortable riding alone.
He is boarded at a beautiful facility in the hills of Chatsworth. The facility amenities include three large arenas WITH LIGHTS for night riding, turnouts, round pen, wash racks, box stalls, 12x24's, 24x36 stalls, and pastures, cross ties with lights, large tack rooms with space for you to keep your tack if you have some you want to leave at the barn, leather couch in the tack room with a refrigerator and microwave, vending machines, a large swimming pool for boarders and leasees, a koi pound, waterfall, reck room, and most importantly a tall mounting block to get on him easily! The facility is backed up to miles and miles of trails in the wilderness with beautiful views of the sunset at night. Nearly every day there you will see deer (around dusk and dawn), coyotes (dusk and later), countless cotton tail rabbits (always), roadrunners (afternoons), owls (at night), red tail hawks (daytime), dozens of wild peacocks (daytime to afternoon), it's like taking a vacation to the wilderness every time you come ride. He is great on the trail either alone, with someone else, or in groups. He's great for a nice relaxing ride in the hills. It's not one of those up tight show barns. I would estimate that less than 20% of the people at the barn work with a trainer the other 80% either pleasure ride or strictly do trails so you don't need to worry about rude snooty people looking at you funny.
Lease will include use of my tack, I have an English saddle you can use on him, an English bridle, Western bridle, Bareback pad with stirrups, bareback pad without stirrups,and all the brushes, boots, saddle pads, halter etc you may need. If you want to ride him western you're more than welcome to but I do not have a western saddle so you would have to borrow one from someone at the barn or bring your own, otherwise I have all the tack you could need and can help you with anything you may need. If you have driving knowledge and equipment you're more than welcome to work with him on that but I don't know anything about driving so I couldn't help you with that. If you're interested in taking lessons you are more than welcome to take lessons with the laid back trainer at the facility he lives at, she has very reasonable rates but you do NOT have to take lessons if you don't want to, it's just an option.
He will only be leased to ONE person per day so on your days he will be YOUR horse. I'm looking for someone who will look at the lease as more than just a lease and treat him as you would your own horse and care for him and love him. I will cover his costs such as his board, his shoes, his supplements, shots, veterinary upkeep, worming, his insurance, treats etc so you get to have a horse and not have to worry about the cost of owning a horse.
ONE day a week options:
1 weekday day per week $150/month
TWO days per week options:
2 weekday days per week $225/month
TWO weekdays/week and ONE Sunday per month:$250.00
If this is something you feel you would be interested in please feel free to call or text me at 31O 975 57O4
I have many pictures I can send you, I just couldn't seem to upload them to here with my iPad.
|Click here or scroll down to contact me about this ad|
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service