Free Classifieds
Home | Post Ad | My Account | Help | Affiliate Program | Local Classifieds | Just Viewed | Keyword Alerts
Username:
Password:
Affiliate Program
Post Ad
Enter your zip to find stuff near you
 
 Classifieds > Pets & Animals > Horses > Horse ServicesFlag
Click here to flag this ad for review or to report a problem

Timothy grass from colorado, delivered

Item ID#:3287109Location:
Mancos Co, Colorado
Seller ID#:997321 Views:
745
Price:$UnspecifiedExpires:10 days
I have appro 1500 bales of last years first cutting. The grass is 75% Timothy and the other 25% is a mix of orchard and brome. No insecticides, herbicides, or any other cides, no alfalfa, it is virtually weed free. They are 2 string bales weighing between 60 and 70 pounds each. Grass has been barn stored. I am bringing a load a week down to phx until it is sold. No money up front, we will deliver it for ur inspection This #1 quailty horse hay from south west Colorado. Price per bale is $16.00. This is beautiful horse hay.

Wayne McGrew
Mancos Co
970-382-1181
Click here or scroll down to contact me about this ad
Share
Reply to ad:
Your Name:
Your Email Address:
Your Telephone:
Security Code:
(Type this code below)
Enter Security Code:
Please do not reply to this ad regarding any other products or services, with chainmail or other forms of spam.
My Account
Post Ad
Local Classifieds
Help Topics
Copyright© 1999 - 2014 USFreeads. All rights reserved
Please read our Terms of service & Privacy Policy by TRUSTe
Privacy Policy by TRUSTe
Security Verified

Contact Us
Privacy Policy
Terms of Service
0

sHkpRvtHkvtpss
7/24/2014 2:31:26 PM UTC