|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Meet Charlie: our 8-month black Medium Labradoodle (F1) puppy.
Charlie is a playful, energetic, SUPER intelligent Labradoodle that loves to cuddle.
Here's some additional information (we can email more pictures upon request):
Age: 8 months (born on Feb 14, 2016)
Weight: 53 Pounds
Shots: Up-to-date on all shots
Medication: Just taking monthly heartworm and flea prevention medication
Category: F1 Labradoodle
Hair: Non-shedding, long wired hair
Neutered: No (can be neutered through the humane society for very cheap)
More about Charlie:
Charlie is great with kids (he LOVES them), love to play around, hang out with you while you cook in the Kitchen, etc. He's a VERY loving dog and he will learn your routine and wait for you by the door to the bathroom when you go to take a shower. Charlie has VERY minimal shedding, and our vet said that it is just his puppy coat and will eventually be a non-issue. He is also hypoallergenic (a huge win for us).
Why we, unfortunately, have to find Charlie a new home:
- We are in a small apartment and he deserves to have a bigger home where he can play and be a dog
- We are wanting to have more kids and my wife would have a hard-time keeping up with him during the day (she's a stay-at-home mom)
- Our daughter is only 3 years old and Charlie would love to have some kids that can go out in the backyard and play fetch with him, run around with him, etc.
Charlie is fully crate-trained, can sit, lay down, rollover (sort of), and we're working on him playing dead. He can STAY when he's curious about what's going on, but sometimes his excitement gets the best of him. He's a very energetic dog, so he will need some additional training, but he's off to a good start.
What the price includes:
The price includes everything you will need to take care of Charlie.
- Crate with divider (we used it when he was a smaller puppy)
- Any food that we have on hand at the time of adoption
- Regular collar
- Chain collar for training
- Electronic collar for training (includes remote - is rechargeable)
- Toys (squeaky toy, Kong, three balls, an antler chew toy)
- Deodorizing Conditioner
- Doggy Cologne
- Dog Hair Brush
- Food and Water bowls (stainless steel)
- Potty Training Pads (doesn't need them anymore but just in case)
- Box of Training Treats
**We will provide you with ALL shot and immunization records, vet records, Rabies shot ID tag, medication records, vet/medication receipts, etc.
***We currently have a Wellness Plan through Banfield Pet Hospital that costs us approximately $45/month. This covers things such as regular immunizations, unlimited walk-in visits, routinely recommended vaccines, two comprehensive physical exams per year, early screening for serious illnesses, discounts on most Banfield products and services, etc. You will have the option of taking over this contract as well.