|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
!Rehoming my Poodle Pups. Need a new Home!
Don't miss out on your chance to meet this gorgeous girl!! I have a female Poodle puppy who is 11 weks old female that is almost 2 not registered. Both house trained both love kids male is very protective of kids. sHe isn't fond of men at first. Not sure why. Both are utd on thier shots an worming. Female is coming in heat now. Both are very beautiful. We are not home enough for them to have the attention they deserve. You must provide a great home only for them. Asking 250 for the pair.******
11 wks old ckc registered purebred male Poodle puppies they is extremely healthy comes with vet records and registration papers he is a great companion loves car ride good with kids and other animals asking a fair and reasonable rehoming fee for his safety. I'm downsizing and have decided to find this sweet little guy a good home he's not in fixed yet sorry but he will melt your heart he's very well mannered and house trained he is about 14 pounds loves to eat cuddle and play plz only serious replies.....he's white and tan
Adorable Poodle puppies needs a home. She's sweet . She needs a forever home and lots of love. Shes needs a new home with a small rehoming fee. She potty trained and understands the word no. She gets along with other cats . And is very affectionate. needs a home asap! So please contact me right away. Serious people only.she is also not a picky eater when it comes to food lol. This pom fun and amazing. You're truly missing out on a great companion. Shes great with babys and kids. Please get her fixed. She got outside and got sick and I decided to keep her as an indoor Pom 14 weeks old now and we need to rehome them. Shes small. And she really wa .///.///././/.//.../././/../?
We believe they was dumped on our road. I brought them in, cleaned them up and now I am trying to find them a home. I have spoken to many shelters only to hear that there is no room for themand I would need to foster her while they "tried" to find them a home. We checked for a microchip and they donot have one. They are not fixed and we don't believe they have had any shots. We believe are pure breed Poodle Puppies and my vet estimates them to be about 3 months old.They already weighs about 15 pounds, so they will be quite large when they are full grown. The vet said they appears to be very healthy with only a mild flea allergy. They are very smart and responds well when you correct them.They are pretty much completely house broken with only an accident here and there and they walks very well on a leash.They are also really good with kids and dogs
This strikingly beautiful and sweet, big goofy girls/boys named Wendy, is a Poodles pupd. This is a loyal girl that loves all humans and will be your protector. She has stunning soulful blue eyes outlined in black. She is about 11 weeks old with long legs and currently weighs 14 lbs., but needs to gain some to reach an ideal weight. She would thrive in a home where she can run or take long leash walks with her owner. Wendy is not a dog park kind of girl as she needs slow introductions to other dogs. With proper exercise, she will settle down inside with her humans. Her new family should use motivational training methods with a strong, consistent, firm, confident and loving approach. Wendy is up to date on vaccines, microchipped and ready to find her forever home. Will that be you?
Some wonderful traits about Wendy:
* Crate trained - goes in on command with a treat and is quiet inside
* House trained - she's not had any accidents in her foster home. Goes potty when taken outside from her crate and before being put back in. Seems to have had some training, as she goes to the door when she wants to go outside and wants her human to go with her.
* Known commands - Sit, Come, Paw/Shake
* Food motivated, which will help with continued training
* Great with all people, adults & children. A gentle soul that is sometimes unaware of her larger size
* LOVES her belly rubbed and will lean into you
* Loves to chew on her bones
* She is calm, watchful, loyal and smart
* Intelligent, alert and easy to train with proper experienced leadership
Wendy is looking for:
* A family that is willing to love her as much as she loves them
* A home committed to working with her consistently & socializes her with others
* A home that will do slow introductions to other dogs
* Daily regular exercise will bring out the best in her
Interested in learning more about Wendy and the adoption process?