|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
My adorable cat Misa needs a new home. Due to unfortunate circumstances in my life, I will no longer be able to take care of her.
Misa is ideal for someone new to cats or who does not already have a cat because she comes with everything you'd need to care for her.
I don't know how she is with other animals or children but she was at the Cat Cafe before I adopted her and she's very friendly so I can't imagine she would have a problem.
Misa is friendly, healthy, just under 2 years old. She's on the smaller side of cats, is spayed and has a clean bill of health from the vet. (Papers to prove this.) She has big green eyes (super cute), white underbelly and paws, and tripped pattern everywhere else. She loves to play and chase things like her cat dancer, balls, laser pointer or mice toys. She will occasionally nip like most cats, but it doesn't hurt and she's never been aggressive (scratching, hissing, etc.) to anyone. She's also very cuddly and enjoys watching tv with me. She will either sleep with me or in her cat bed, and she likes to greet people when they come home.
She comes everything you would need to care for her. This includes:
- cat bed
- cat carrier
- blue and white hooded litter box
- litter box liners
- one month refill of litter and deodorizer
- litter catching mat
- blue litter genie (this thing is the best if you don't know what it is)
- 3 refills for litter genie
- cat scratching post
- scratching board/ball toy
- grooming/hair deshedding brush
- grooming mitt
- variety of balls, mice, and various small toys
- laser pointer toy
- cat dancer with different attachments
- electric cat teaser
- two scratching boards
- Blue Buffalo dry food
- cans of various wet food
- wet food saver lid
- 5+ bags of different cat treats
- purple rolling airtight container with large and small components for dry and wet food storage (with matching scoop)
- the only thing you will need to care for her for that is not included is bowls for food and water (I've been using regular bowls for this purpose)