Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
DEALING WITH A HARD MARRIAGE?
Why is marriage hard? I’m sure you have asked yourself that question over and over again. The question is, what are you doing about your difficult marriage? Are you taking the right steps to ease your burden or are you just waiting for it to explode and evaporate in divorce court?
Dealing with a difficult marriage is not easy but it is common. Your marriage will not get better all by itself. If you are not taken the proper steps to fix your marriage it will get harder and harder as time goes on to save it. When it comes to your marriage I have a couple of questions for you.
- Do you enjoy life better when you are apart from your spouse doing your own thing or when you are together?
- Is it painful or painless when you are together?
- Do you fight more than you make love?
- Are you often frustrated and disappointed by your spouse’s actions or lack of action.
- Do you sometimes regret marrying your spouse?
- If you had to do it all over again, would you say yes?
I know marriage can be hard at times and if you answered the questions above and now you feel worse, don’t beat yourself up.
What you probably have is a normal marriage. You are just going through one of those phases of marriage when everything seems to be a struggle and emotionally you are tapped out.
What you need is a tune-up and not a separation or divorce. Yes, there are difficult times during various stages of a marriage. The good news is that you can overcome these negative feelings and issues. You just need to sharpen your perspectives and direction.
Don’t let a hard marriage turn into a divorced marriage. Get help here turning around your difficult marriage around. Help In Marriage