Solo Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for Residential as well as commercial high use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicators for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- Meaning of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- Faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Compliant.
- Batteries life 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 year service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5"from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
Solo Sensor Activated Faucet Specifications
|Diameter of inlet pipe||DN15|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||DN15|
|Water Pressure||0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa|
|Detection Zone||Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)|
|Ambient Temperature||1 - 45 °C / 33.8 -113 °F|
|Degree of protection by enclosure||1P56|
|Battery||4 x 'AA' size cells|
|Operational water pressure range||0.05 - 0.6MPa|
|US standard water supply pipe size||DN15 (G1/2")|
|Ambient temperature range||0.1 - 45ºC|
|Time delay||0.5 seconds|
|Operation duration||Power will automatically cut off after continuous use for 60 seconds|
|Color||Gold Tone Finish|
- Infrared sensor operated, touch-free operation
- Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life
- Waterproof sensor
- Battery low LED light indicator
- Sensing distance adjusted automatically
- Long life durable body
- Advanced circuit design saves electricity and water
- For longevity of life time and to stand against the daily wear and tear the gold tone finish used is PVD coatings
Sensor Tap Advantage
- Conserves water
- Saves energy during water heating process
- Hygienic, no-touch activation
- Easy installation
- Durable, solid all-brass construction
- Built-in filter
- ADA complaint Ideal for use by disabled people
- Vandal resistant
- Waterproof Components