This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
The ATR leveler alignment system levels everything in its path! and very easy to learn and use at any skill level !!!
The ATR leveling system comes in 3 ready made kit sizes or can be costume ordered for individual quantities depending on the coverage areas.
Buy Now From A2Z Sell:
* The Do It Yourself Start-up Kit for only $49.99
Kit Include: 40 Cross Spacers, 20 Edge Spacers, 60 (Re-Usable) Spindles
60 sq ft coverage area, Grout spacer 5/64" (2mm), Tile thickness 15/64 - 51/64 (1/4 - 3/4) (6mm-20mm)
* The DIY Kit for $109.99 - Kit Include: 150 Cross Spacers, 50 Edge Spacers, 100 (Re-Usable) Spindles
190 sq ft coverage area, Grout spacer 5/64" (2mm) - Tile thickness 15/64 - 51/64 (1/4 - 3/4) (6mm-20mm)
* The ATR Pro 450 for $259.99 - Kit Include: 450 Cross Spacers, 100 Edge Spacers, 200 (Re-Usable) Spindles
This kit is for about 500 sq ft coverage area
As every professional tile man will tell you, tiles that seem perfectly level during the installation, after the thinset or adhesive cures, they often show a difference in height and can compromise the aesthetics. Accurate tile setting requires perfect leveling of the tiles and it is often hard to properly set ungauged and thin tiles as well as larger and thicker tiles because of uneven floor foundations. This is the problem you can avoid with the ATR system - using the new ATR system you can quickly achieve a smooth level surface
This Tile Leveling system does not require the use of additional, expensive, and proprietary tools. Everything you’ll ever need to level medium to large format tile and stone is included with this system, using only your hands!
ATR Tile Levelers Benefits:
• Drastically reduces the need for grinding and polishing of surface.
• Reduces installation time therefore improving cost-effectiveness.
• Prevents tiles from moving while curing.
• With the ATR system you only need 1 cross spacing plate for 4 tiles NOT 4 Clips like every other leveling systems.
Very easy to learn and use at any skill level - 6 Easy steps
1. Assemble spindle mechanism by screwing metal screw provided all of the way into the spindle handles head until screw protrudes fully from the base of the spindle plate
2. Screw spindle into spacing plate until screw tip is just visible at underside of plate.
3. Insert Tile Levelers spindle with spacing plate attached in between two tiles.
4. Lay adjacent tiles until all four corners, or two corners for the edge spacing plate are met.
5. Tighten spindle clock wise firmly until all four corners are lifted flush.
6. Remove spindle once tile adhesive is dry.
In Stock Ship Same Day
[please contact me for website address]
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service