- Size: 57 "H x 6" W
- Adjustable jet nozzles for water massage.
- Bathroom set is made of stainless steel
- Lightweight and durable
- Water pressure balance control
- Comes with chrome-plated brass hose
- Standard plumbing connection
- Reinforced pipes on back
- Overhead shower and flexible hand shower
- Offer 2-year parts warranty from the date of purchase
- All functions work independently to ensure proper water pressure
- The minimum pressure required is 29 psi and maximum pressure required 72.7 psi.
- Unique massage panel is designed for flat wall
- shower panels system comes with a rain shower head, a Brass handheld shower head and massage jets
- Easy installation, come with all standard accessories.
- Dimension (1650x280 mm)
The Durable Versatility Of Thermostatic Shower Panels: Safety is paramount and because the supply pipes to the shower are enclosed within an aluminum casing, they are protected from accidental or intentional damage, while users are protected from the high surface temperature of the hot water pipe. The panel is durable, so that the shower unit can operate over an extended lifespan, providing reliability and value for money.
All of our shower panels feature water saving fittings, to ensure that an optimized flow of water is maintained while avoiding unnecessary wastage of energy and water.
- Multi Function Control Valve
- Featuring Thermostatic Control
- Chrome-plated Brass Hose
- Brass Hand Shower with Brass Holder
A shower panel will make the dull task of showering much more exciting. It is a kind of shower stall that fits well in a small bathroom. It is one of the best accessories that you can buy for your bathroom. They also have numerous advantages. Here are some of them.
They may be installed in your bathroom on any wall. They will not change the appearance of your bathroom at all. Unlike a shower enclosure or a modern bathroom vanity, they will take up significantly less space. They can be instead of shower enclosure since it serve the same thing. A shower panel is relatively inexpensive, especially when compared to the cost of other accessories for bathrooms like a modern bathroom vanity or a shower enclosure. The fact is the practically everybody can afford to purchase one. While there prices may be different depending on the manufacturer, the expense is always reasonable. Therefore, you won't have to purchase one knowing that you won't be able to afford it.
If you modern bathroom vanity or your shower enclosure should happen to become broken for whatever reason, you'll simply have to replace it with a new one which can be rather expensive.
Installing a Shower Panel: Ready to pamper yourself yet? If so, installing a Shower Panel is no more difficult than replacing your pre-existing shower arrangement with a new one. If you’re starting fresh with no existing shower, consult a plumbing expert prior to plugging one into your shower wall.Each Shower Panel is unique and installation could vary from model to model.