Treatment Option for Depression. Payment for time and travel.
Does a child you know experience any of the following?
• Frequent bad moods
• Difficulty focusing or completing tasks
• Feelings of sadness most of the time
• Unexplained poor school performance
• Withdrawing from friends or activities he or she used to love
It could be depression.
AcurianHealth is a company that specializes in recruiting people for clinical research studies. We are currently working with major pharmaceutical companies to find children 7-17 years old who have depression or may be experiencing symptoms of depression.
If the child qualifies to participate, he or she may receive the following at no cost:
• Frequent access to a local child psychiatrist with no wait
• Depression medication approved for use in adults at no cost, and no insurance needed
• Payment for time and travel
For a confidential screening to determine whether the child may be eligible, please visit our website OptionsForKidsDepression.com or call toll-free 1-866-390-6040 at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.