I personally bought the Insanity DVD set 8 months ago; I decided to buy it for one reason; It said in the Insanity commercial: "It is most challenging workout program ever created!" Many people did it and see results. I said to myself, "if they could do it, so do I!"
I bought it. However, after browsing through the DVDs, I said myself, it is really hard! And I was hesitated to get started for fear that I couldn't even finished one DVD. Eventually, I started the workout 6 weeks back and all I can say is it is really CRAZY, it is INSANE. But almost every time I manage to finish one workout, I said to myself, "Thank God, I made it!" And I felt good about myself both PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY.
See for yourself couple blogger said about Insanity workout:
In gym class we did insanity and it was INSANE!! The next day the whole 7th grade was soar and the next couple of days. We were sweating like CRAZY!!
I’ve tried a couple of these fitness programs and noticed that they all provide a good workout for the amount of time you have. This one seemed like the most intense, but I noticed results much faster. Be warned though, it does drain you at first, but you get used to it afterwards
Here are the DVDs included:
- Fitness Test + Dig Deeper… (important to find out what level you’re at and ‘what you’re made of’)
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit… (fat burning cardio workouts and intense lower body workouts)
- Cardio Power & Resistance… (to build that upper body definition)
- Cardio & Max Recovery… (a slightly easier workout for the end of the week)
- Pure Cardio & Abs… (it gets more intense from here on out)
- Cardio Abs… (explosive intervals and core moves for rock-hard abs)
- Core Cardio & Balance… (your second breather exercise, end of the first month)
- Max Interval Circuit… (the first Max Interval Training. Very intense)
- Max Interval Plyo… (‘push your legs until they beg for mercy’)
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs… (the final workout)
**** credit to "honestworkoutreviews dot com"
You can do it!!