|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Improving body composition is critical to achieve optimal health. A shinny "six pack abs" is not just aesthetically appealing, it's a signal of good eating and exercise habits and it also indicates that you don't carry excessive body fat that might eventually contribute to developing other health issues. For men, you need to get below 10% body fat to make your "six pack" visible. For women, it's less than 17%.
Mark McManus is a bodybuilder, trainer and author from Ireland. He is CEO of MuscleHack and creator of THT (Target Hypertrophy Training). MuscleHack is simply one of the BEST sites on the net to obtain weight training and eating programs, as well as other excellent resources to gain muscle fast and lose fat. Mark's work has been featured in Iron Man magazine, Perfect Body Magazine, Bodybuilding.com, LifeHack.org, LiveStrong, and many top publications and sites. More than 70,000 people have downloaded and are training with his THT; 9000 people follow him on Facebook. I've personally trained with his programs for years and I cannot recommend them enough.
One of Mark's top creations is his TSPA (Total Six Pack Abs) e-book. It's a comprehensive program including precisely customized eating and exercise plans that he has developed and perfected over several years. And the key word here is comprehensive. Very simplistically, reducing body fat requires burning more calories than the ones ingested. However, if it's not done properly, it turns into all those well known ineffective and sometimes ridiculous diets where you end up losing your muscle mass, reducing your metabolic rate and experiencing the "yo-yo" effect.
Mark utilized his long bodybuilding and training experience and did a very thorough research to create this outstanding program. Some highlights of it:
- It includes simple formulas to calculate the exact amount of macros (protein, fat and carbs) and calories required on a daily basis to trigger the body fat process without jeopardizing muscle mass. It's customized to take into account the current weight, % body fat and activity level of each individual.
- It predicts very accurately how long it would take to get your "Six Pack" following the program.
- It recommends methods to track your progress on a weekly basis.
- Eating plan includes some innovative techniques customized to torched body fat.
- It has fat burning sample menus, grocery shopping lists, recommended food and delicious fat-melting recipes.
- It has a fully detailed work out plan (3, 5 and 6 days per week options) specially designed to preserve muscle mass and promote fat loss.
- The most effective cardio technique on the planet.
- It includes testimonials of people that have been successful completing the program.
- The e-book is linked to your email address, in such a way that you receive all the future updated editions of it.
- It offers a full 8-week money-back guarantee.
Total Six Pack Abs e-book
Link to buy the e-book
Total Six Pack Abs by Mark McManus | Get Ripped Fast With The Body Fat Furnace