This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Wizards & Warriors™ and NERF Zombie camps involve an ongoing story line filled with mystery, monsters an treasure. Adventurers dress in costume, learn safe sword skills with our special foam swords, and then enter a realm where the plot unfolds. How they proceed depends upon their own decisions and actions as well as the lessons they learn. As they progress, they earn Skill Tokens which they can spend on special powers or skills. And each week, the adventure picks up where it left off. . . so the adventure is fresh and exciting each time. The camp is for kids ages 6 and up located on nearly 300 acres of woodland with its own lake in Westford MA.
Guard Up has a job opening for a Videographer for our Summer Camps.
1) 6 days a week for 7 weeks: $3000 plus room/board
2) Can use own HD camera or ours (Panasonic HC-V700M). Must have own computer, high quality editing software and royalty free music for editing to bring to camp.
3) Training Week: Shoot each day and edit after dinner. Should produce an edited short each evening. Also edit on CPR certification day. Objective is to produce a Training Video for documentation/training purposes.
4) During Camp: Each day shoot a short video (3-5 mins) for Youtube that covers the day’s activities and/or testimonials.
5) High physical endurance a must – at times, you will be on your feet and moving for up to 8 hours a day. Then editing after dinner.
6) Must reside on site except for day off
7) Comfortable interviewing campers and parents – outgoing and kind personality who knows how to get shy kids and parents to talk for the camera.
8 ) Must have online portfolio of work for viewing as part of resume – include link with resume. Online portfolio MUST contain sample work of live footage (instead of just staged/scripted footage).
9) CORI SORI criminal background check must be clean as well as min of 3 strong business references
10) Must have experience working with kids
Gig runs from June 23 – August 11. Pay is up to $3000 for season (depending on experience) plus room and board. This is an overnight position with onsite residency required. To be hired as a contractor, you must have liability insurance.
Note: All applications must have a cover letter detailing why you wish to work for our company and each of the skill sets required.
Apply online here: [please contact me for website address]
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service