|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Centralized Showing Service, Inc. (CSS), the nationís premiere residential real estate showing service, has immediate openings for part-time Customer Service Representatives in our SAN ANTONIO, TX call center.
CSS is the fastest growing home showing appointment setting company in the United States. Currently we have six call centers that service over 50 markets across the country for our more than 135,000 REALTOR members each year.
Customer Service Representatives assist our Real Estate customers in scheduling their showing appointments. NO SALES, NO TELEMARKETING, AND NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED.
. We are r website: [please contact me for website address]
$$ BONUSES available for Perfect Attendance and Performance $$
Part-time positions are available.
Extra earning incentives for bilingual representatives!!
Office Hours: Mon-Sat 7:00am - 8:00pm, Sunday 7:00am - 6:00pm (flexible shifts available)
2. Flexible Work Schedule
3. Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans (for full-time only)
4. Professional Development/Tuition Reimbursement
5. Retirement Plan
6. Vacation Leave
For more information about Centralized Showing Service, Inc., please visit our website: www,showings.com
1. requires great articulation and pronunciation: friendly and outgoing phone voice
2. Must have a great attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks.
3. Prefer high school diploma or GED and previous customer service skills/experience.
4. Required basic computer skills (i.e. typing and navigating between programs/screens to enter data and process information)
5. Ability to use logic and reasoning to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems
6. Ability to handle complex situations professionally
7. Ability to develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with all types of personalities and attitudes
8. Flexibility in schedule availability to meet company needs. All New Hires must be available to work on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
9. Must be able to maintain a professional appearance and attitude
10. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform duties with a minimum of supervision.
Our hours of operation are Monday - Saturday 7:00am - 8:00pm and Sunday from 7:00am - 6:00pm. We are ideally looking for individual's who are flexible with scheduling currently interviewing for part-time positions with the eventual opportunity to transfer to full-time status.
To apply: [please contact me for website address]
Please fill out our online application - a member of our Human Resources Department will review your application and contact you to schedule an appointment for an interview. You must pass an Assessment Test at our location to proceed to an interview
THERE ARE 2 PAGES TO THE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION - PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU FILL OUT BOTH PAGES. AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE FIRST PAGE, THERE IS A "NEXT PAGE" BUTTON - THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO THE SECOND PAGE.
It is best if you can provide an e-mail address for contact.