This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
We are looking for group fitness instructors for one or more of the following classes:
- Senior Programs,
- Various Dance classes
- Body Weight/ Circuit Training Programs
- And other land/water Classes.
- Develop positive relationships with class participants
- Clean and organize group fitness and functional training space after each class.
- Motivate members to continue to consistently attend Group Fitness classes.
- Fitness coaches will also be responsible for additional individual wellness designs with clients.
- Customize the sales experience by encouraging involvement with our results based programs and services to match with the specific needs, interests and goals of each member.
- Fit physique as well as a personal lifestyle that reflects that of a Personal Trainer.
- Must be able to travel to client's location.
- Exhibit a professional and polite appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changing work environments.
- Ability to study and apply new information.
- Athletic background.
- CPR/AED certification within 90 days of employment.
- Nationally recognized Group Exercise Certification for group fitness.
- Nationally recognize personal training certification for fitness coaches.
- Personal training insurance or the ability to obtain coverage before start date.
NO phone calls about the position please!
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
+ Please reply with a cover letter, resume, and picture*
+ Job Location:
DC Metropolitan Area, Baltimore Metropolitan Area
+ Position Type:
Full-Time or Part-Time
• Compensation: $25-$50
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service