Our client, a large multiple location building materials supplier is looking for a Building Materials Branch Manager to manage one of many locations on the eastern seaboard.
The Branch Manager will provide sales management leadership within a specified Branch location by developing and implementing sales plans; directing and overseeing all aspects of sales and expenses for the purpose of profitable selling building materials in an effort to meet and/or exceed sales and expense targets. Oversee the daily operations of a busy retail lumberyard.Requirements
3 to 5 years field experience in the building materials industry, experience with lumber or millwork location management. Experience in building material sales is preferred.Responsibilities
- Develop and implement sales plans for branch location.
- Develop business relationships to promote product sales
- Oversee the day to day operation of the lumberyard
- Sell and manage major accounts
- Direct sales effort to achieve a rich product sales mix
- Recruit, develop and retain an effective sales force using effective team management philosophy
- Motivate sales force to meet or exceed target sales and expense goals
Very competitive pay and excellent benefits package.
Please apply to email@example.com, and state that you saw this ad on USFreeAds.
Evergreen Recruiters, LLC is a foremost recruiting firm placing top professionals with best in class companies in North America. From manufacturing to wholesale, distribution and retail sales we bring results and satisfaction to both our clients and candidates.
Phone: 603 606 2855
Finding Solutions For You