|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
K-12 Openings in Taiwan (2013)
Job Location: Taiwan (Taichung City, Kaohsiung City, Taoyuan City & Hsinchu City)
Teachers Needed: December 2012 – January 2013
School Type: Public and Private
Work Type: Full-time
BA – NT$ 60,890
MA – NT$ 67,925
PhD – NT$ 70,895
1. Contract term: minimum of one year
2. Working hour: Mon-Fri, 8 am-6 pm
3. Teaching load: 20-25 hr/wk
4. Student age: G1-12, in accordance with school
5. Size of class: 25 - 40 students
6. Curriculum: scenario teaching, practical conversation, or flexible, in accordance with school
1. End of contract performance bonus: aprx. one month salary
2. Working hours and Full Attendance included.
3. Free Airport Pick Up
4. Will assist to find accommodation
5. Housing subsidy: NT$ 5,000 monthly/NT$ 10,000 (with family dependents come along)
6. Airfare reimbursement for round ticket differs from school: NT$20,000 - 40,000 (1 way ticket)
7. Nation laborer insurance and health insurance Provide.
8. Work permit & Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) provided.
9. Summer (Jul. - Aug.) & winter (late Jan. - middle Feb.) vacation
Must be Native English Speaker
Finished Bachelors Degree or higher
Holder of Teacher's License/Teacher's Registration/Sub-teacher's Certificate
CV w/ recent photo
Copy of Teacher Certificate/License
Copy of Degree
Contact Person: Michael Yang
Email Address : recruit04(at)de-wey.com.tw