This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Guard Up! Inc. is looking to fill our Instructor Director job opening. The ideal candidate is someone who loves stories, education, and imagination as much as managing staff, working with customers, and finding solutions to problems. This is a career position with growth opportunities. Join us and be a part of the adventure!
Instructor Director Job Summary:
The Instructor Director is responsible for managing the team of instructors who teach programs at the facility. As well, the ID is responsible for supporting the front desk with sales and customer service efforts. Sales includes answering phones and e-mails, cold calls, selling and registering clients for events, and dealing with client concerns. Management includes scheduling, interviewing, training, assessing. and supervising staff. Must be very comfortable with databases — experience with Customer Relationship Management programs is a big plus. Position requires previous experience supervising or managing staff.
A friendly, outgoing, and passionate individual will excel in this job function. Must love children and enjoy working with families.
Summary of Essential Instructor Director Job Functions:
*Oversees initial and ongoing training of instructors
*Supervises the integrity of on- and offsite classes
*Monitors and provides guidance during department meetings
*Schedules/delegates scheduling tasks of all class-related activities (on- and off-site): makes sure there are enough instructors per event.
*Audits large special events
*Promotes dialogue and offers mediation for all interactions between instructors
*Assists Customer Support Manager with front desk support
*Oversees aspects of curriculum development
*Conducts weekly meetings for instructor staff on teaching methodology
*Maintains the upkeep of facilities
*Audits the purchase, use and regulation of all consumables
* Check e-mail and voicemail each day, providing and documenting prompt responses.
* Answer phones and on-site client questions
* Utilize documented sales and instruction processes, and abide by documented office procedures.
* Complete opening and closing check list each day.
* Send end of day report to Operations Manager with details about issues and actions taken
* Document any client interactions that have special provisions within contact logs in Database.
* Contact Operations Manager with any out-of-the-ordinary issues that need attention while trying to address the situation to the best of your ability.
* Supervise staff, provide training and feedback, and manage interpersonal conflicts
* Manage online forms and paperwork from clients and staff necessary for attendance
* Attend and participate actively at weekly Meetings.
* Have reliable car available for getting to work on time (public transportation not available)
* Attend annual CPR/First Aid certifications or complete equivalent training.
* Handle children behavior issues and parent concerns with a level head and firm, yet compassionate response
* Be able to navigate a busy environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing are necessary
This is a Permanent full time position working 5 days a week (sometimes 6) afternoons and evenings as well as weekends. Starting salary is $27-$30K (plus performance bonuses, health insurance, paid vacation and free summer camp and classes for employee’s children). Salary is depending on experience, with upwards mobility towards manager position possible. Training is provided. Our company promotes from within for those who are interested in a career and prove their ability to grow.
Online Application at: [please contact me for website address]
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service