Cell Phone Scrambler Voice Encryption Units
Keep your cell phone conversations private
The Cell Phone Scrambler works by converting human voices into non-interpretive analog noises and then transmitting scrambled noises over the unsecured telephone network. The receiver unit accepting the call then converts signal back into normal human voice on the other end of the line by utilizing a MDP2 ASIC chip embedded within the system.
By using this system you insure secure communications between two or more parties on a cell phone conversation. Your confidential information and valuable intellectual properties should not be exposed to ever-present dangers of wiretapping or eavesdropping attacks that are always around us and must be protected safely by this advanced technology.
The unit is easy to use! Just connect your scrambler into the microphone jack of your cell phone and use it for communication!
• Scramble Method: Analog Scrambler
• Stnamic Scrambling: 1-10 Seconds
• Security Key Exchange: Automatically updated by random number generator for every call
• Two (2) units are required
• Types Of Phones: Cell Phones, iPhones,
• Analog Phones, Digital Phones, Internet Phones, VolP and PSTN
• State agencies where major policies are discussed and determined.
• Judicial authorities such as prosecution, police and so forth that have
investigations whereby communication security is required for work
• Election camps which perform election campaign against competitors, such
as Presidential election, general election, municipal election, union election, etc.
• Lawyers and clients with litigation
Cell Phone Scramblers: $1,100 (price includes two-2 units)
Purchase your Cell phone Scrambler Units Today!
Double Click See our Land line Telephone Scrambler Units