|HTML Online Editor Sample|
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - Xbox 360
BUY IT NOW
A group of terrorists calling themselves The Engineers have had enough of US military occupation all over the world and initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist - a deadly countdown of escalating attacks on U.S. interests. Armed with state-of-the-art technology, top-of-the-line-gadgets, deadly combat abilities and an elite team known as the 4th Echelon, Sam Fisher holds nothing back to get the job done through whatever means necessary to stop the Blacklist countdown before it reaches zero. Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and he’s more lethal and agile than ever. Granted the freedom to do whatever it takes to stop the Blacklist, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out who’s behind this devastating threat.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #319 in Video Games
- Brand: Ubisoft
- Model: 52746
- Released on: 2013-08-20
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Platform: Xbox 360
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .50" h x 5.50" w x 7.50" l, .33 pounds
- OWN YOUR PLAY STYLE: Splinter Cell Blacklist builds on the stealth roots of the franchise, while exploring new directions to embrace the realms of action and adventure. Players can define their personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices.
- COOP: Co-Op is back and bigger than ever with 14 maps & 4 mission types. While you play you also earn in-game currency and unlock additional weapons or gadgets via specialized missions assigned by Grim, Briggs, Charlie and Kobin.
- SPIES VS. MERCS RETURNS: Spies vs. Mercs is back with a new take on asymmetrical gameplay. Players will be able to face off in teams of 4 while creating their very own Spy or Merc according to their playstyles via thorough customization elements. The original Classic Spies vs. Mercs experience also makes its long awaited comeback for the fans.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: Fans of stealth will be happy to make the most of Sam's sneaking abilities to abduct and carry enemies, while Killing in Motion allows the player to strike with surgical precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion.