How Far Do You Think You Could Travel for 67 Cents a Day?
Not Far? Think Again
This Unlimited Roadside Assistance Plan Will Be There When No One Else is Available to Rescue You
If you've ever been stranded with a flat tire, run out of gas, or your vehicle broke down, then you know how frightening it can be when you're far from home, it's late at night, and your friends or family members can't pick you up. Harsh winter seasons, thunderstorms, flooding, and other environmental events can also leave you stranded for hours.
If these situations have never happened to you, then you're fortunate. However, you never know when or how often the unexpected will occur despite your good driving record and safety precautions.
Now is the time to be proactive in protecting yourself against roadside dangers. Here's a list of expenses your auto insurance company will not pay for:
• Fuel delivery
• Tire changes
• Bail bonds
• Attorney fees for traffic violation charges
• Towing charges
• Emergency room visits for traffic accidents
• Accidental death expenses
• Worldwide emergency medical travel expenses
• Rental car expenses
• Lodging, food, and transportation if you're 50 miles away from home
• Doctor visits, dental services, vision care, and hearing services
• and other services
Discover how 67 cents a day can be spent 20 different ways while traveling. Sign up today and save hundreds or thousands of dollars in roadside liabilities and routine car maintenance expenses.