This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Meal Plans 101
"Discover How To Eat Your Way To The Dream Body You've Always Wanted Without Any Hard To Follow Diets. "
"If You're Fed Up With Endless Diets, Hard To Follow Meal Plans, And Worst Of All Zero Progress, Then You've Just Discovered A Simple Push Button Quick Meal Planning System So Simple And Easy to Use A 7 Year Old Could Do It..."
To Get Your FREE Body Transformation Course With Hundreds Of "Killer" Tips And Information, From The Industry Leading Experts On Nutrition And Fitness...
In Meal Plans 101 you will learn the followings:
1) Choose your own nutrient ratio percentages
2) Use a push button system that ensures you’ll see measurable results within 30 days.
3) Design unlimited meal plans for yourself within minutes as your needs and preferences change
4) Choose from 13,339 food options to create limitless options for delicious and thoroughly enjoyable meals that you will actually eat!
5) Pinpoint your exact calorie requirements by entering your specific data (height, weight, gender, etc) and choosing from 94 different exercise categories.
And A Whole Lot more...
Meal Plans 101 is a culmination of two dietitians tired of the endless, generic, "one size fits all" type of diets that are supposed to meet everyone’s needs. As well as the endless calorie counting of foods that only leads to frustration and failed goals. This program gives you the options of weight loss, weight maintenance, or even weight gain so you can customize the program to your goals.
<<MEAL PLANS 101>
You Will Be Able To Take The Guesswork Out Of Your Nutrition And You Provide The Discipline With Your Eating And Exercise To Achieve Your Results!
"It is a very easy meal plan to implement. It seems terrific for simple and individualized meal planning. I especially like that fact that it can be used by the general population and doesn't need to be delivered by a health professional."
Penny Kris-Etherton, PhD, RDDistinguished Professor of Nutrition, Penn State University