Dealing With Movie Actors - Discover Everything You Need to Know for Dealing With Movie Actors!
"Dealing With Movie Actors" will give you the tools necessary to fight the five "wars" that every director must fight and win to have any kind of influence over professional actors:
1. Scriptwriting: You must write a script that actors will respect.
2. Search: You must select your stars from a slushpile of wannabes.
3. Audition: You must make good first impressions and select actors who will take you and your script seriously.
4. Rehearsal: The battle here is the most complex. Win authority over your vision or your actors will sink your ship!
5. Production: Perhaps the greatest battle you fight is on the set. If you cannot maintain control here all the work you've managed so far is for nothing!
"Dealing With Movie Actors" is an insightful guide that comes from life examples and is intended to help anyone who has ever been frustrated with an actor either because of their conceited attitude or their lack of insight.
If you've never done a casting session, rehearsal, or production, then this eBook should be one of the first things you read. You don't have to find out things the hard way. You don't have to go it alone.
Directing a movie can be a fun experience if you only know how to deal with actors.