|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
OTC and Prescription Remedies for
Scabies, Ringworm and Lice Unsafe!
Read the ingredients:
Permethrin is highly toxic!
Permethrin, like all synthetic pyrethroids, is a neurotoxin. Symptoms include tremors, incoordination, elevated body temperature, increased aggressive behavior, and disruption of learning. Laboratory tests suggest that permethrin is more acutely toxic to children than to adults.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has classified permethrin as a carcinogen because it causes lung tumors in female mice and liver tumors in mice of both sexes. Permethrin inhibits the activity of the immune system in laboratory tests, and also binds to the receptors for a male sex hormone. It causes chromosome aberrations in human and hamster cells.
\n \nPlease think twice before you put these poisons on your body and \nespecially on your children.\n \nGo to [please contact me for website address] to order your Scabies \nor other parasite products today. If you have any question, \nplease call us at 1.866.314.8917 to speak to a Customer \nService Representative who has extensive training on Scabies \n& other skin parasites or email us at \n [please contact me for website address] We\'re here for you 7 days \na week, from 7am to 10pm CST. \n \nTake Care,\nJ. Marquardt\nPresident, DermaTechRx \n [please contact me for website address] \n",1]
Please think twice before you put these poisons on your body and especially on your children. Check the ingredients on any over the counter ringworm or scabies remedy and ask your doctor if what they are about to prescribe for your child's ringworm, lice or scabies contains permethrin. If so, please take time to read about safe, effective alternatives to treating skin parasites.