The Vests & Uniforms for Sale offers custom made clip-on and banded bow ties in black, red, burgundy, hunter green, emerald green, navy blue, royal blue, gold, silver, fuchsia, lavender, sage, purple, tan, peach, turquoise, dusty rose, and pink colors.
- A sequin vest is a beautiful, flashy way to show your Christmas spirit, for the Mardi Gras event or on the San Patrick Day. Matching sequin bow ties are also available.
- Dress your staff for success with our great selection of men's and women's casino uniform and hotel uniform work apparel.
- An Dinner Jacket, straight tie, and formal shirt make a professional presentation to your customers all at wholesale prices!
- White parade gloves are a must for special occasions in law enforcement and the military. These gloves were designed for wear by police, fire fighters, marching bands, waiters, military and pallbearers for formal events.
- The cummerbund is associated with dressing up for formal occasions. Traditionally worn with a dinner suit, a cummerbund doesn't have a specific function, but helps to elongate the legs, making the wearer look taller and sleeker.
- A tuxedo vest is a perfect reinforcement to your formal wear ensemble. A tuxedo vest adds a nice additional layer to your ensemble if you are going to a less than "white tie" event. The Vests & Uniforms for Sale offers Women's and Men's tux vests in 20 colors (black, red, burgundy, hunter green, emerald green, navy blue, royal blue, antique gold, silver, orange, fuchsia, lavender, sage, purple, grape, tan, mauve, peach, turquoise, and dusty rose) and all sizes.
- You may choose a brightly colored silk vest or paisley jacquard tuxedo vest for your prom or wedding attire.
- Turn your business suit into a 3-piece classic by adding our traditional wool suit vest.
- Create a personalized and professional look with a custom embroidered logo by calling Vest & Uniforms for Sale at 1.800.840.4424. For embroidery , the minimum order is 36 items and the price is $5 per item.
| Shipping Options|| Payment Options|
Shipping calculated extra