|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
This 1997 chevy sierra GMC has been such a great asset for me since the day I bought it. The 1st owner was an older hunter, the second owner was my old neighbor. The truck aka "The Black Widow" has been very well taken care of and very well driven. I recently moved out of the state of California for a new job and I dont have the time to put any more work into it. I have decided to sell it. I have absolutely loved this truck and i hate to let her go...
here is a list of the things I love and all of the work Ive put into it.
I have kept recipts for EVERYTHING.
Over $3k worth of work, tinkering and maintenance.
- Lift Kit
- Large high profile after market tires new in 2011
- 4X4 off roading
- Clean black paint
- Custom smoked tail lights
- Custom sound system installed by professional audio engineer
- 2000w 2ch Performance Technique amp
- 2 10" Kickers Subs in a pro box behind seats
- Custom wiring
- Custom installed amp kill switch Off/On so battery wont drain
- New radiator installed 10/12
- Power windows
- Power locks
- There is an alarm system installed and all wired up, but i disconnected it because i dont have the keychain remote, but it can be easily reinstalled and working when taken to a professional if desired
- Tilt wheel
- 2 working cigarette lighters
- 2 cup holders
- Duel custom exhaust system - VERY loud and ROARING can hear it up to 1 1/2 miles away or more
- Eyelet holes on bed of truck used to hook into and or onto for holding down a tarp or cover
- 6' bed
- New fuel filter installed 7/10
- New alternator installed 7/10
- New air filter installed 7/10
- Cleaned injectors 7/10
- 8 new spark plugs and distributior cap installed 9/12
- New 1000ccamp battery with side AND top terminals installed 8/10
- Vortec V8 High performance big block engine
- Tow hitch
- Clean TX title
- New water pump installed 9/12
- Will still fit in public parking garages
- Very comfortable seats can drive/ride for hours
- 2 coat hooks behind seats
- New supension parts ready to be put on (I will hand them over to you-included in asking price)
- New fly wheel 9/12
- New starter 9/12
- Used transmission installed 9/12
Truck NEEDS WORK to run correctly,
WILL START UP AND DRIVE, but NEEDS TRANSMISSION WORK.
Im willing to work with you on price.
email will come straight to my phone.
call, text or email. I will respond to either one.
I have lots of pictures of the truck.