This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Business Development/ Marketing Job Purpose: Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Business Development Marketing Job Duties:
• Develop and build contact list, and conduct research on clients.
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events.
• Cold Calls and e mails into target clients
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies and potential.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
• Closes new business deals at the direction of management.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Motivation for Marketing, Prospecting Skills, Market Planning, Develop ongoing relationships with Customer, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level and Professionalism
****We are a Drug Free Workplace Program; a background screening, drug test and a motor vehicle report will be done on each qualified applicant.
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service