5 Dvds Produced By Well-known Brazilian Jiu- Jitsu Blackbelt Stephan Kesting (grapplearts) & Multiple Time World Champ Emily Kwok.
What's Included in the Training Set?
Here are the general topics we covered:
- Strategies and tactics that smaller people must know in order to level the playing field against a larger opponents,
- Pin escapes that work regardless of size, including the rarely taught topic of transitional escapes,
- Drills and exercises to make your moves instinctive and strengthen your body in sport-specific ways at the same time,
- The best attacks from the Guard position, including which Guard positions work for smaller grapplers and which don't,
- The secrets of gripfighting and how to shut down your opponent's offense by keeping his mitts off of you,
- Guard passing for the smaller person. How to blow through your opponent's guard even if he's bigger and stronger.
- Submissions that'll tap out skilled opponents, even if they're much bigger and stronger than you,
- Tricks and shortcuts that Emily uses all the time as equalizers for size, weight and strength differences,
- Physical conditioning that prevents injury, allowing you to train with bigger people and not feel 'beat up' all the time,
The resulting product is a professionally produced 5 DVD set. There are THREE core DVDs with over 5 hours of solid instruction and no filler. On top of that you also get TWO bonus DVDs with 2 more hours of instruction for a total of more than 7 hours of incredible material.
It's only $147 (with free S&H)