|My ad categories:|
Business O.. (790)
Health & F.. (523)
Safety Pro.. (297)
Hobbies & .. (168)
|Are these 7 mistakes killing your sleep?|
Take the quiz and overcome insomnia
1) You have a big day tomorrow. How do you react if you're still awake after 30 minutes, or if you wake up during the night and can't fall asleep again?
I take a sleeping pill
I get up and watch TV
I stay in bed and keep trying
2) You've been sleeping badly lately. How do you feel when bedtime comes?
I hope for the best, even though I'm starting to feel tense and anxious
I don't feel anything special: I just go to bed when I'm tired
I know I won't sleep otherwise, so I take a pill right away
I postpone the moment to go to sleep because I dread it
3) What do you think about while lying in the dark, waiting for sleep to come?
I think about how I'll be a wreck again when morning comes
I worry about something that bothers me and I look for a solution
Thoughts come and go, but I don't seem to have a handle on them at that point
I just can't stop thinking about a million things
4) What happens to your activity level when sleep deprivation causes you to be extremely tired?
I tire myself even more by exercising and going about my day
I sink into a depressive state where I just feel desperate and cancel activities
I take it easy and rest the most I can
5) How do you prepare for the night?
I get settled into bed and talk for a while with my spouse
I take a warm bath and start to let go of the day
I have too much to do to wind down
I read or watch TV in bed until I'm drowsy
6) You basically didn't sleep at all last night. How do you compensate for that?
I go to bed earlier the next evening
I hit the snooze button and sleep later in the morning
I take a nap during the day
7) How would you estimate your chances of being able to sleep deeply and easily on a consistent basis in the future?
Click the link below:
|Click here to view the other items in my product catalog|
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service