|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Pork Roast with Sauerkraut crockpot recipe
* 2 3-lb pork shoulder roasts
* 1 large can sweet Bavarian sauerkraut with caraway seeds
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
* 1/2 cup of water
* Place roasts in crockpot
* Rinse and drain sauerkraut. Combine sauerkraut, brown sugar, and onion soup mix. Layer over roasts. Pour water over all.
* Cover and cook on low for 7 hours
See many other unique crockpot recipes here