Build your own 10 Feet x 24 Feet Greenhouse Big Enough Still Small Enough To Fit in Your Backyard!Luckily, for you, these problems are a boon because I have spent years in putting together comprehensive greenhouse plans with clear, detailed, step-by-step instructions with supporting illustrations, which will leave no stone unturned.
Introducing “Mike’s Greenhouse Plans”
- No “hi-tech” tools required - That is right. I have designed the guide for people with no experience. You can get started with tools as easy as a handsaw, hammer, drill, screwdriver, etc. Mike’s Greenhouse Plans features easy to follow diagrams that will help you get started with no sweat.
- Bundled Blueprints and Materials List - A comprehensive DIY package bundled with blueprints and materials list with incredible details.
- More than 100 Pages of Step by Step Greenhouse Plans - More than 100 pages containing illustrations, designs covering building a greenhouse from scratch. This easy to understand blueprint will help you build one in a breeze!
- Slash huge market costs and save money by building a greenhouse from scratch – I have helped hundreds of people in reaching their profits goals by helping them build their greenhouse. As per my experience, I can help you in saving over 50% when you build your own greenhouse compared to buying it from the market.
- Easy to Follow, Visually Enticing, and Print-Friendly – Whether you wish to start yourself or you want to get your work done, the book is designed to be visually enticing and print-friendly. I have taken care of all the intricacies thanks to my experience and I have prepared a plan that can be printed and distributed among anyone.
- Newbie-Friendly – Skills Doesn’t Matter - This guide is created to be newbie-friendly, meaning you need not have any skills to get started. You can get the job easily done, professional, with fantastic results without being a carpenter or handyman.
- Start today, complete tomorrow – Build a structure of significance as nothing is left out. Build a greenhouse in a weekend, including a couple of trips to stores to get the lumber and hardware. Anyone can build this greenhouse, not because the design is that simple, but because the instructions and pictures are so clear and easy to follow and the design actually is quite simple and immensely practical.
- No Useless Chatter - The book is filled with zero clutter and useless chatter. Every word and every picture take you easily onward in building the same greenhouse for yourself.
- Build Like Assembling a Prefab Kit - The book starts with a drawing of the greenhouse listing every part below the drawing with dimensions for every piece of wood, PVC pipe, etc. It lists every single type of fastener and every tool needed from a screwdriver to a shovel. Take the list to the hardware and lumber stores and get everything readily available. Putting the greenhouse together will be like assembling a prefab kit.
Easy to Follow, Visually Enticing, and Print-Friendly – Whether you wish to start yourself or you want to get your work done, the book is designed to be visually enticing and print-friendly. I have taken care of all the intricacies thanks to my experience and I have prepared a plan that can be printed and distributed among anyone.