Building an opt-in mailing list is an essential part of Internet marketing. It is simply not enough for you to
In this article, I'll first outline some ways to get traffic to your website and then go on to describe how you can get these visitors into your opt-in mailing list.
Before the whole process begins however, you'll need to do keyword research to find out what your buyers are actually searching for online. This will ensure that you drive only targeted traffic to your website.
Here are some ways of generating traffic:
1) Pay per click advertising where you pay for ads in search engines.
2) Article marketing where you write articles that your market is interested in.
3) Creating videos or audio about your products to increase your site's ranking in the search engines.
3) Contributing to forums to get participants to click on your links.
4) Building relationships in social media like Facebook, Twitter and MySpace.
The above are some of the common ways you can drive traffic to your website. And once you get visitors, your next task is to get them to opt in to your mailing list