|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Pet Name: Angela
Birthdate: February 2012
Insured: Through Banfield Pet Hospital (Premium) Includes routine checkup and spay / neuter
Breed: American Boxer / Bulldog Mix (Brendel)
Personality: Energetic and loving (Also Teething at this time). Partially Crate Trained; used puppy pads. Kept kenneled in Laundry room, but has two tethers outside where she can run and play. Loves kids.
1.> 4-21-12, 5-14-12 DAPP
2.> 4-21-12, 5-14-12 Corona
3.> 4-21-12, 5-14-12 Bordehella
All updates are due June 21, 2013
All Vaccinations were done at Banfield Pet Hospital
(2) Chew Toys
(3) 2 x 18" tie down stakes with 20' lead
(4) collar, normal
(5) Collar, harness
(7) Puppy Pad anchor mat
(8) Food and Water Dispenser, Large for Indoors
(9) Food and water Dispenser, Small for outdoors
(10) 2 x child-gates (funny, I know) that I stack on top of one another when I need to confine her to the Laundry Room. She can leap a normal pet gate.
(10) Expendable supplies: All treats, food, doggie-waste disposal bags, etc remaining at time of transfer.
Mainly, I am looking for a good home for Angela due to personal hardship and military obligations. I will ensure that the Banfield plan for her is transferred to the new owner so that they may keep her up to date on all her shots, spaying, etc. The plan is $35.95 a month, in case anyone is interested in maintaining it. If not, I will provide all current medical and shot records for Angela.
Pictures available upon request.
If anyone offers, asks, or can spare it, I would like at least $200 - $375 to help me cover the expenses of cleaning the laundry room where I keep her kenneled, and to pay my landlord for the remaining balance on the pet deposit. This includes all of the items listed above (1-10) as well as Angela herself.