This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
predictions. It has been known for a long time that liquid molecules close to a solid surface,
form layered solid-like structures, but little is known about the connection between this nanolayer and the thermal properties of the suspensions. Because this ordered nanolayer has a major impact on nanofluid
thermal conductivity when the particle diameter is less than 10 nm, a new direction is indicated for development of next-generation coolants.
DZ Nano Coolant mechanism:
DZ Nano Coolant is completely different from other coolants usually used in the market.
Actually, present coolants are Boiling Point Temperature increasers , whereas DZ Nano Coolant
increases the thermal conductivity coefficient of the
main fluid in a coolant and internal surface of the container through which heat transfer efficiency of the coolant rises enormously. As a result, extra heat
produced in an engine, generator etc is transferred to the ambient air more quickly and efficiently.
Data Centre Evolution:
What is the problem?
- Data centers are responsible for 2% of global carbon emissions.
- Half the energy consumed in a data center is used for cooling.
- Thermal stress reduces chip performance and reliability.
- Emerging technology is likely to need faster, more efficient cooling systems.
- The conventional approach of increasing surface areas to improve cooling rates requires large amounts of additional space.
- Current cooling systems are expensive.
DZ Nano Coolant Applications:
- All heating and cooling exchangers.
- Electricity diesel generators.
- Power plant generators.
- Civil and agriculture machineries.
- All Cooling systems and chillers.
- All diesel engines (trucks and buses)
- All passenger cars.
DZ Nano Coolant Features:
- Increasing the thermal conductivity coefficient in a coolant.
- Cooling the heat exchangers.
- Increasing the efficiency of electricity power plants.
- Increasing the efficiency of all kinds of transformers.
- No corrosive effect.
- No environmental harmful effect.
- Decreasing the fuel consumption in passenger cars.
How will Nanofluids help?
- Increase speed and volume of heat transfer.
- Reduce energy costs.
- Reduce CO2 emissions.
- Reduce server size and increase storage capacity.
- Increase reliability & stability of the product.
We are honored to increase the Energy Efficiency of your company products.
********Registered in: USPTO
******** Unique Invention
By: Nano Poushesh Felez CO. - Tehran - Iran
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service