This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Credit Repair: Improve Your Credit Score in 24 Hours
16 Credit Dispute letters
Retail Price 95.00
GIVE ME A FEW MINUTES OF YOUR TIME AND I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO INCREASE YOUR CREDIT SCORE SUBSTANTIALLY VERY QUICKLY
Did You Know:
1) Under section 15 U.S.C. § 1681s of the FCRA, a wronged party may collect $1000 for each willful or negligent act which results in the violation of the FCRA (fair credit reporting act). Any person may file suit in local court to enforce the FCRA. I will show you how to useCredit Dispute letters to make the credit bureau's remove items just because they don't want to go to small claims court.
2) In 2000 the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) clarified guidelines on re-aging accounts for delinquent borrowers. I will show you how to use Credit Dispute letters to take advantage of this legally
3) There are "soft" and "Hard" Inquires on your report. I will show you how to remove them with Credit Dispute letters.
4) Due to conflict of interest all credit report disputes go through a company called OSCAR. I will show you how to use Credit Dispute letters to take advantage of this fact.
5) Some fraction of consumer credit reports contain errors. A study released by the U.S. Public Interest Research Group in June 2004 found that 79% of the consumer credit reports surveyed contained some kind of error or mistake.. As a result, many consumers frequently invoke their rights under the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) to review and correct their credit reports.
6) VantageScore is the name of a new credit rating product that is now being offered by the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion). The new product was announced by the three bureaus on March 14, 2006. It is essentially a way for the three bureaus to rival the current dominant player in credit scores (Fair Issac with their "FICO Score"). I will show you how to use Credit Dispute lettersto take advantage of this.
7) Unlike FICO’s traditional 300 to 850 scale, the VantageScore goes from 501 to 990
8) All incoming letters to the credit bureaus are categorized using a point system rating of importance. I will show you how to have your letters score high.
The First Question I get from everyone wanting to repair their credit is:
Should I use a law firm to Send Dispute Letters and Repair my Credit?
My Answer is always Absolutely NO.......Here's why
1) These so called law firms don't care about your credit at all.
2) You pay them monthly. Do they really want your credit to get better. Then they lose the monthly income. This would not make any financial sense at all. They want to delay any credit repair as long as possible. They will try and string you along by getting an inquire removed. The average customer will stay paying the monthly fee for 6 months.
3) They are dispute mills that don't work
4) You do all the work and they send out some generic letter
5) The credit bureaus know these companies and get thousands of letters from them. They file them under frivolous challenges.
6)If you got thousands of form letters from a company every day wouldn't you send them back a form letter. The bureaus know the law firms just wanted the longest delay possible. Why? So they can make the most money of course. It is sort of like one hand washes the other. Unfortunate but absolutely true!
If you use one of these so called law firms you will see little if any response from the credit reporting agencies. In a few months you will have realized you have wasted your time and money.
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service