Computar Gans 2.8-12mm IR Corrected Auto Iris Vari-focal Lens
- This Auto IRIS VARI-FOCAL lens is called as "IR-lens" and used for "Day & Night Camera" and "Ultra High Sensitivity Camera". Because of the difference of wavelength distribution between Day and Night (especially with infrated lamp), Standard CCTV lens causes Focus Shift. Our "IR-lens" solve it with using the special optical materials. Vari-Focal lenses can select the focal length within the specified range like zoom lenses, but focus adjustment is needed after setting of the focal length. They are designed for CS-mount camera, and feature a galvanometric iris system, ND filter and adjustable mount. As the fast F-speed of F1.0 and the density of F360, it makes a high quality picture on a monitor, especially on color, and also compensates bright objects in outdoor use.
- LA TG4Z2813FCS-IR
- Application 1/3" format camera
- Focal Length 2.8~12mm
- Aperture F1.3~360
- Angle of View 29.7° ~ 133.0° (D)
- 23.7° ~ 102.2° (H)
- 17.8°~74.2° (V)
- Object Distance 0.3m~INF
- Mount CS-Mount
- Operating Temp. -10°C ~ +50°C
- Dimensions (D×W×L×) Ø37.5×48.0×56.0mm
- Weight 71
Blue CCTV Carry Telpix, Computa Gans, Fujinon, Tamron, Eyemax, cnb, KTNC, geovision Brand wide variety of Security Camera Lenses for CCTV Cameras.
All of the lenses on this page can be used on our professional box cameras and our IP box security camera.
Contact Us At 818-988-9542 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org