This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
For anyone who has met my dog, Jezebel, that is enough of a selling point right there, haha. She is a smaller purebred AKC registered Chocolate Lab. She has all three colors in her bloodline(Yellow, Chocolate, and Black). She is a registered service dog with an amazing disposition. At 5 years old, she still looks like a puppy. She is my pride and joy and my best friend.... almost everyone who meets her compliments on how well behaved she is
The Father's name is Rio. He is an AKC registered purebred Chocolate Lab. He has all three colors in his bloodline as well (Yellow, Chocolate, and Black). He is a Field Champion that has won awards in major obedience, retrieval and endurance. He is on the smaller to medium size for a male Lab. He also has champion dogs throughout his bloodlines.
These puppies are already amazing! They are playful, loveable and already so smart. They will probably be on the smaller side for a Lab which will make it easier for a lot of things than having a huge dog.
There are 2 Chocolate Females, 1 Chocolate Male, and 2 Yellow Males. They look exactly like their mom when she was their age. They have the most beautiful English style puppy face, which I suspect will still look puppy-ish as they mature like their mother.
These dogs will be great additions to your family or as a best friend for a single person like myself :) They are perfect dogs for Show Dogs, Field Competition Dogs, Service dogs and Therapy Dogs. Labs are some of the best dogs for kids as well.
I am very nervous and overly cautious on how I go about placing these dogs. My MAIN focus is TO GET THEM TO GOOD HOMES!
My Asking price will be $1000 for the males and $1000 for the females with a $500 discount if the purchaser will agree to rebreed and I get a my pick of the litter of a puppy. I WILL BE TAKING OFFERS AS WELL. IF THESE PUPPIES ARE NOT PLACED IN HOMES IN 2 WEEKS, I WILL BE ACCEPTING THE NEXT BEST OFFERS. I donít expect to need to do this but I will if they are not sold.
AKC registered and will have all checkups and first shots
If you decide you would like to rebreed your dog, I paid a $1000 stud fee to the male's owner. These pups would be able to make you your money back with 1 breeding. I am not 100% yet, but I may be selling the females with the contingency that they be rebred. I really would like a puppy of one of these puppies.... because I know how wonderful they will be.
Please forgive my nosiness, but I have a few questions I would like to ask before placing the puppies. I am being very cautious in my search for homes. If you are uncomfortable with any of the questions please do not answer them. I am just trying to get a feel for homes that I place these wonderful pups in.
1. What will the living conditions on the puppy be? Will they be in an apartment, condo or house? Will they have a yard to play in?
2. Will they be around other dogs or children?
4. How many dogs do you already own?
5. How many hours a day will the dog be left alone? Will it be in a crate for this time?
6. Will you be training the dog, have someone else train the dog, or be taking it to classes?
7. Will you be using this dog as a Service Dog, Show Dog, Therapy Dog or Hunting dog? This question is just for my own inquiry.. I do however recommend training and registering as a service dog. You can take them everywhere and it is VERY easy to do.
8. Will you or will you be willing to Rebreed this dog? This is a wonderful bloodline and my personal preference will be to keep it going. As of right now I am swaying toward people who will rebreed but this is not a definite. As I said, my first priority is to get them to good homes!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon.
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service