This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Here's a couple of quick things to know about her.
- She's an inside dog (I live in a condo), but she also loves being outside and going on walks. She could live outside.
- She does good on a leash. I use a pinch collar and she'll walk right next to you and be good 99% of the time.
- She knows sit, shake and speak.
- She's 100% housebroken and really only needs to go out 2x a day - very easy going!
- She's very, very friendly and thinks everyone is your new best friend.
- She's a lab mix. She's got white hair sporadically on her, which looks like it's grey hair, but it's always been there.
- It takes her a bit to warm up to other dogs, but will play after she warms up to them.
- She doesn't like her picture being taken (weird, I know), so I don't have many photos. She also doesn't like her stomach being touched (I guess she's sensitive, like most women). :)
- She's about 40 lbs and has all of her shots and is spayed.
Will you please be the new owner to Tiffany? Hopefully she can give you as much love as she's given me. Let me know if you have any questions, or if you'd like to meet her.
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service