Visual Impact Muscle Building
If you want to add muscle and you are after the lean "Hollywood Look", this course will teach you exactly what needs to be done to accomplish that.
Just a Few of the Topics I Cover in this Course...
- A detailed explanation of what a mass building set "feels" like. This way you can be sure that each set actually builds the muscle instead of just making you sore.
- Why simply training heavy and using "progressive resistance" doesn't guarantee that you will add muscle mass. Here is what does...
- Why lifting heavy is better for tone and lifting light is better for mass. Almost everyone gets this switched around...get this right and you will be able to create the perfect look.
- A "bonus phase" strategy that will pack 5-10 pounds of fat free mass quickly onto your physique right before an event...insuring shrink-wrapped skin and full muscles.
- How to specialize on a lagging body part without over-training...turning your weak body parts into strong points.
- How to split up your routine if you don't want to add mass to your legs, hips, and butt...& how to structure routine if you do need to add size in these areas.
- How to create rock hard muscles that look great 24 hours per day and from any angle (not just while you are training or have a "pump").
- How to put on muscle without ever having to worry about looking like a meat-head. How to create the sharp "angular" look, instead of the bloated round look.
- The proper strategy to get masculine square looking pecs, that makes your chest look like an armor plate instead of having typical rounded bodybuilder pecs.
- How to build density in your abs instead of adding size to this area...getting those deep etched abs that are visible 24 hours per day (not just with good lighting).
>> Learn more and Download Visual Impact Muscle Building <<
visual impact muscle building review, visual impact muscle building book, muscle building workouts for men, nutrition for muscle building, visual impact muscle building workout, muscle building meal plan, mass muscle building workouts, how to gain muscle mass