How to be a Public Speaking Superstar - Dazzle and Influence Your Audience with Your Public Speaking Prowess
This book is a condensed write-up of powerful principles and easy-to-follow steps to writing and delivering spectacular speeches.
It will give you the crucial answers to such questions as “How do effective speakers really captivate their audience? How can they influence people by mere words? What can I do to be as successful as they are? How can I really conquer speech fright?”
After reading this book, you will be able to:
- Overcome your fear of public speaking.
- Manage speech anxiety effectively.
- Prepare a powerful speech using 9 basic steps.
- Analyze your audience to make your topic fit their interests.
- Organize your speech carefully to improve understanding and recall.
- Enhance the quality of your speech.
- Organize an introduction that will relax you and your audience.
- Identify the 3 qualities an effective speaker should possess.
- Know how public speaking can improve your personal development.
- Know how public speaking can influence your society.
- Know how public speaking can advance your profession.
- Identify the 4 general types of public speakers.
- Know and apply the basic rules and principles of public speaking.
- Use language effectively.
- Sound natural and enthusiastic.
- Know the guidelines in choosing a specific topic.
- Use question and answer sessions to make a lasting impression.
- Use quality visual aids to make your speech much more powerful.
- Write and deliver an interesting, clear, and cogent speech quality.
- Know the 3 dangers to self-esteem.
- Build rapport with your audience quickly and easily.
- Develop a positive mental attitude.
- Know how to practice your speech for better delivery.
- Think and speak instantaneously in impromptu speaking situations