Speak Out: A Guide to Making Impressive Speeches – eBook and Audio
A Foolproof, Step-By-Step Roadmap for Making Impressive Speeches… Even If You’re Scared Stiff and Have Never Spoken to An Audience In Your Life!”
In this audio/eBook package, you’ll discover:
- The basics of communication: what it is and why it is important.
- Speech ideas that motivate and move your audience.
- The criteria of a great motivational speech.
- How to think outside the box to be an outstanding speaker.
- Great tips and tricks to dazzle your audience.
- Fantastic techniques to give your speech that extra charisma and impact.
- The advantages of active and spoken communication.
- The disadvantages of spoken communication.
- Great methods to construct classy speeches.
- The 2 most important questions you have to answer before making any kind of speech.
- The 3 relevant parts of a speech that you should focus on.
- Powerful public speaking skills that you absolutely must possess.
- The qualities of a super speaker.
- How to manage your voice so you’ll be able to customize your speech to the audience.
- The do’s and don’ts of delivering public speeches.
- How to create effective tailor-made speeches.
- How to deliver a father of the bride’s speech.
- How to make a father of the groom’s speech.
- Your guide to creating a best man’s speech.
- How to roast the groom in your speech to induce humor from the audience.
- Great sample of a maid of honor’s speech.
- The qualities of a wedding anniversary speech.
- How to properly introduce a toast to the occasion in your speech.
- How to make an unforgettable graduation speech.
- The proper way of creating an eulogy.
- How to write and deliver a birthday speech.
- The essential points to consider when making a speech for any given situation.
- The things you should never include when writing speeches.
- How to end speeches with an impact.
- General tips on writing, memorizing and delivering speeches.
- Body language and its role when delivering speeches.
- How to effectively control your body language so that you can deliver your speech with only the correct impressions.
- How to use body language to your advantage.
- The do’s and don’ts of using body language for speeches.
All of these and a whole lot more!