The chances of a severe food shortage striking where you live increases with every passing day.
Who says? The federal government’s Federal Emergency Management Agency, Fox News, the New York Times, USA Today, and many noted scientists do. And they’ve increased their calls that you need to be ready.
Still skeptical? Google “food shortage.” The number of times “Food Shortages in 2012” comes up on even the first page will surprise you…and make you want to read on.
The problem is simple yet urgent.
Ignoring this growing threat now could mean big consequences in the near future. Like you and your family facing empty shelves at every grocery store…running from crowds of starved, desperate people...and watching each other get hungrier by the hour.
Let’s face it. You read about destructive tornadoes, earthquakes, wildfires, droughts, blizzards, and flooding ravaging communities more and more now.
And any of these disasters, local or nationwide, could force you and your family to go weeks without food and other essentials.
Head Still Buried In The Sand?
Don’t think this can happen to you or your community? Recent history says otherwise.
Hundreds of thousands of average, normal people around the globe have faced and are still enduring starvation, malnutrition, and looters because of these crises. Their access to stores, supply lines, law enforcement GONE.
For instance, the Japanese didn’t expect a disaster from nuclear fallout to strike their country in 20ll.
And remember when huge earthquakes devastated Haiti and Chile in 2010? Haitians and Chileans are still suffering from the lack of basics like food and water.
The resident of most Indian Ocean islands didn’t expect the giant tsunami in 2004. Businesses and supply lines were wiped out for thousands.
And who could forget Hurricane Katrina also in 2004?
Flooding destroyed stores and homes in New Orleans, leaving survivors at the mercy of looters and other criminals. Families were forced to exist by third world standards, or worse.
And the depressing lessons of Katrina reminds us of another important point…
You Can’t Wait For The Government To Rescue You…Survival Will Be YOUR Responsibility
Don’t be like most Americans—overconfident and unprepared. You know the kind. Their motto is: “Don’t worry. The government will take care of it.”
Yet, every year, as the first snow falls, these same people get a little scared and overreact. They forget how to drive making the roads more dangerous, and then pack the nearest market to get supplies they don’t need.
Imagine how they’ll respond after the first pangs of hunger strike. Likely, they’ll panic, and start looking for anyone, like you and your family, to steal from…or worse.
Fortunately, you don’t have to become their victim.
“37 Food Items Sold Out After A Crisis” will tell you how to easily, quickly, and affordably get the critical items you’ll need when calamity strikes.
Discover how to keep your family safe and even happy with this new e-book by Damian Campbell, author of the top–selling guide “Survive Anything”.
• How to practically “smell” a food riot coming and what to do…and not do.
• How to get this critical food that’ll disappear from store shelves first. Damian will tell you how to get and secure it.
• Where to get the top 3 key items even if you’re if you’re poorer than a church mouse.
• How to save time and money by using items already in your kitchen.
• Why you're hurting your families survival chances if you’re depending on stockpiled MREs or other survival foods.
• Why the wrong packaging will doom you and your family to hunger…and depression.
• How to endure long-term food droughts by knowing how to expertly handle expired foods.
• How to use the skills of elite soldiers so you’ll have basic food items ready in case you have escape quickly.
• How to use this low-maintenance, high-powered seed to replace eggs and most cereals.
• How to boost the life of your vegetables and clean up nasty spills with this one tasty food.
• What dirt-cheap food item should be your first on your list. It’s packed with vitamins and minerals, doesn’t spoil, and tastes delicious.
• What to do if you get caught by a crazed mob while hunting for the last few items.
•And much more
You Can’t Stop The Looming Food Shortages--But You Can Be Prepared
Fact is, rarely does a day go by without the media announcing a food shortage striking somewhere. And more food shortages are coming. The only questions are when and where.
So you need information to make a decision. If you’re even a little bit unsure – let me ask you… are you willing to chance your family going hungry or worse because you wouldn’t take a look at a website?
And Damian has a special surprise for you on his site. He’ll also tell you how to get included in your package FREE of charge, material on purifying water at home, planting a survival garden, and producing off-grid solar back-up power.
What makes this even more urgent is that food prices have skyrocketed and will continue to do so. This means you need to get these 37 critical items as soon as possible.
So get peace of mind for you and your family now, just click on my secure website below.
|Click here to view all my ads|
|Click here or scroll down to contact me about this ad|
A local disaster can causes empty store shelves.
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service