Now you can take your SLR to the craziest places and bring home quality images. Safe in the knowledge that your valuable camera is completely protected from mud or water, What does 'Submersible' Mean? The Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Center at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
- Tough acrylic lens for top-quality photos and extra protection. | Note: the lens is permanently attached, do not attempt to remove!
- Operate all controls easily through the supple TPU material. | Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of Aquapac's cases it'll float if you drop it in the water. | The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-molded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of three levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Supplied with 5 x 2g desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates