The Waterproof Case for the Powershot SD1300 IS. lets you take your camera safely out to sea in a boat, on a surfboard, in a kayak...or up to 130 ft./40m beneath the surface.For the underwater enthusiast, Canon offers an optional waterproof case weight set (WW-DC1) that is compatible with all of its underwater housings. Available in packs of four, these weights allow the camera to stay put for steady underwater photography.
- For small underwater subjects, choose the Macro Mode.
- The first thing to master with wide-angle shots is keeping the water color blue.
- Panorama - First, select the Stitch Assist Mode on your PowerShot digital camera.
- You can also use your Canon Waterproof Case on land in environments where snow, sand, excess humidity
- Follow instructions for maintenance tips to optimize housing performance