The Ikelite ULTRAcompact digital housing really delivers when performance and durability matter. The ULTRAcompact housing is high quality, built to last and backed by Ikelite's long-standing reputation for excellence. All camera controls are fully functional through the housing and depth rated to 200 ft. (60m). Easy open latch and drop in camera loading make set-up a breeze. Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure, rotation-free attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories. External Color Filters Replace some of the reds and more natural tones that would otherwise be lost. Available as #6441.31 for tropical blue water and #6441.71 for green water. Filters are effective in shallow, sunny conditions depending on water clarity. External Underwater Strobes Ikelite strobes are much more powerful, recycle more quickly, and eliminate more backscatter than the camera's built-in flash. Don't settle for flat, blue-green images. Use the AutoFlash AF35 for easy automatic exposure. Or add an optional DS Substrobe with EV Manual Controller for more power and wider angle of coverage. For the best results in all conditions. Pro-V8 LED Video Lite For additional lighting when using the camera's movie mode and to aid in focus. For use with or without a color filter. External Accessory Lenses. An external wide angle conversion lens increases angle of coverage so you can
- Package Includes: 1 x Ikelite Ultra Compact Housing , 1 x Flash Diffuser, 1 x Flash Deflector, 1 x Wrist Lanyard, 1 x O-Ring, 1 x Silicone O-Ring Lubricant, 1 x Instruction Manual
- Compatible Cameras: Panasonic TS3, FT3
- The housing is made out of Clear Polycarbonate which provides unobstructed view of the camera's information and control functions with visual confirmation of o-ring seal.Depth Rated 60m (200ft).
- The housing "O" ring seal is a masterpiece in fail-safe simplicity compared to designs that require stuffing the "O" ring into a groove. You can see that the "O" ring is sealed.
- The housing size and weight provides almost neutral buoyancy and superb handling underwater. Camera installation is quick and simple.The dependable controls are conveniently placed at fingertip, and kept water tight with the Ikelite pioneered Quad-Ring seal glands, one of the most reliable methods for sealing controls