The Ikelite ULTRAcompact digital housing really delivers when performance and durability matter. The ULTRAcompact housing is high quality, built to last and backed by Ikelite's long-standing reputation for excellence. All camera controls are fully functional through the housing and depth rated to 200 ft. (60m). Easy open latch and drop in camera loading make set-up a breeze. Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure, rotation-free attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories. Size and Weight Width: 5.9 in. (150mm) including controls Height: 4.7 in. (112mm) including controls Depth: 3.6 in. (91mm) including controls & lens port Weight: 1.2 lb. (522g) Buoyancy: Slightly positive in fresh water Trays with Release Handles Optional Tray with Release Handle(s) provide comfortable handling underwater and attachment points for external substrobes, video lights and accessories. External Color Filters Replace some of the reds and more natural tones that would otherwise be lost. Available as #6441.32 for tropical blue water and #6441.72 for green water. Filters are effective in shallow, sunny conditions depending on water clarity. External Underwater Strobes Ikelite strobes are much more powerful, recycle more quickly, and eliminate more backscatter than the camera's built-in flash. The AF35 AutoFlash Kit provides automatic "TTL"
- Package Includes: 1 x Ikelite Ultra Compact Housing , 1 x Flash Diffuser, 1 x Flash Deflector, 1 x Wrist Lanyard, 1 x O-Ring, 1 x Silicone O-Ring Lubricant, 1 x Instruction Manual
- Compatible Cameras: Canon Elph 300HS, Ixus 220HS
- The housing is made out of Clear Polycarbonate which provides unobstructed view of the camera's information and control functions with visual confirmation of o-ring seal.Depth Rated 60m (200ft).
- The housing "O" ring seal is a masterpiece in fail-safe simplicity compared to designs that require stuffing the "O" ring into a groove. You can see that the "O" ring is sealed.
- The housing size and weight provides almost neutral buoyancy and superb handling underwater. Camera installation is quick and simple.The dependable controls are conveniently placed at fingertip, and kept water tight with the Ikelite pioneered Quad-Ring seal glands, one of the most reliable methods for sealing controls