The Stylus 790SW combines Olympus precision optics with innovative waterproof sealants so you can capture beautiful images above and below the surface. Have fun taking snapshots in the pool, at the waterpark or in the ocean down to depths of 10 feet. Accidents happen -- but don't worry. The Stylus 790SW is designed to withstand a 5-foot drop, bump or other mishap. The rugged metal body and revolutionary shock-absorbing construction minimize impact to the lens, LCD, image processor and other sensitive components for worry-free shooting. Freeze the action! With high ISO sensitivity and faster shutter speeds, you can capture sharp, blur-free images, even if you or your subject is moving. With the large 2.5-inch HyperCrystal LCD, you can have more fun in the sun. Now you can easily compose, view and share your images indoors and outdoors, even in direct sunlight. The large, high-resolution LCD features a wider viewing angle (140 degrees, left to right or up and down) and anti-glare technology that uses natural light to brighten the LCD.
- 7.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 15 x 20-inch prints
- 2.5-inch HyperCrystal LCD screen minimizes glare
- 3x optical zoom; Face Detection technology
- Waterproof (down to 10 feet), freeze-proof, and crush-proof design
- 27 Shooting modes; in-camera editing options