| || |
List Price: $124.75
Sale Price: $77.24
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Fast, efficient, and versatile, the DEWALT DW920K-2 1/4-Inch 7.2-Volt Cordless Two-Position Screwdriver Kit features heavy-duty construction, the convenience of variable speed, and a 7.2-volt battery pack for quick charging and longer run time in small fastening applications. It’s ideal for professional use, and comes with two batteries, a charger, bit, and kit box for easy storage and portability.
|2 1/4-Inch 7.2-Volt Cordless Two-Position Screwdriver Kit|
At a Glance:
- Provides 80 inch-pounds of maximum torque output
- Variable speed (0 – 500 rpm) and reversing trigger switch for versatility
- Includes batteries, charger, bit, and kit box
- Weighs 3.5 pounds for easy handling
- Backed by a limited three-year warranty; 90-day money-back guarantee
Fasten screws in hard-to-reach places with this two-position screwdriver.
The angle grip allows for comfortable handling in a wide range of tasks.
80 Inch-Pounds Max Torque for Heavy-Duty Fastening Applications
Compact and powerful, this DEWALT DW920K-2 1/4-Inch 7.2-Volt Cordless Two-Position Screwdriver Kit provides 80 inch-pounds of maximum torque output for a superior power-to-weight ratio in a variety of fastening applications.
Variable Speed for Improved Control and Versatility
As versatile as it is robust, the DW920K-2 offers the convenience of variable speed (0 – 500 rpm) to match the correct speed to the job at hand, as well as a reversing trigger switch for fastening and pre-drilling into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal.
Adjustable Handle for a Better Grip
Designed to be as user-friendly as it is efficient, the DW920K-2 features an adjustable two-position handle that allows for operation as both in-line tool and an angled grip for tight spaces and overhead work, increasing your project flexibility. And a heavy-duty metal hinge provides secure and sustained two-position lock.
Minimize Downtime and Boost Productivity
To minimize downtime, an industrial, quick-release, hex-shank chuck allows for quick screwdriver-bit change and prevents bit “run out.” For added convenience, both a 7.2-volt battery pack and an electric brake enhance productivity.
Dimensions and Warranty Information
At 3.5 pounds, the DW290K-2 1/4-Inch 7.2-Volt Cordless Two-Position Screwdriver Kit is lightweight enough for all-day jobs without excessive stress on wrists and hands. It’s also backed by a limited three-year warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee, and one-year free service contract.
What’s in the Box
1/4-Inch 7.2-Volt Cordless Two-Position Screwdriver, one-hour nicad charger, two 7.2-volt compact nicad batteries, screwdriver bit, and kit box.
|With 80 inch-pounds of maximum torque output, this screwdriver will stand up to a variety of job site tasks.|
- 80 in-lbs of maximum torque output provides for a superior power to weight ratio in a variety of fastening applications
- Adjustable two-position handle allows for operation as both in-line and pistol-grip
- variable speed and reversing trigger switch provides 0-500 rpm for fastening and pre-drilling into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal
- Industrial quick-release hex-shank chuck allows for quick screwdriver bit change and prevents bit run out
- Electric brake provides increased productivity; 7.2-voly battery pack allows for longer run-time and charges in one hour