This could be the easiest to operate camera ever developed without sacrificing performance. Simply load 4 -InchD-Inch cell batteries, insert your SD card and slide the switch to photo or video and this camera is ready to go. With 3.0-MP resolution and a 35-LED bank that allows quality image capture out to 40 ft – in all light conditions, day or night – this affordable infrared scouting camera gives you everything you need to prepare for a great hunt. 1.5 second trigger speed (0.3 second when camera is not in sleep mode). This camera features a 40 ft. extended night range.
- Day/night 35-infrared LED trail camera captures still or video images of wildlife
- 40-foot nighttime range; select the number of active LEDs (more night range or battery life)
- 1.5-second trigger speed out of sleep; 0.3-second trigger speed when active; multi-shot bursts of 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9 images per triggering
- Large backlit LED screen; instructions printed on camera door
- Supports up to an eight gigabyte SD card; one-year warranty